top of page
Sat, Nov 11|
808 Athletic Club
16 Boys Volleyball Tournament
When: Saturday, 11/11 Time: 2:30pm (start time) Where: 808 Athletic Club Entry Fee: $125
Registration is closed. Your team will be added to our waitlist.See other Tournaments
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2023, 2:30 PM – 9:00 PM
808 Athletic Club, 91-384 Komohana Pl, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
About the event
Live Stream link: https://www.808athleticclub.org/livestream HOUSE RULES:
- Teams are required to bring their own volleyballs, carts and whistles (referee)
- Hand sanitizer or washing of their hands are required before play/practice starts and encouraged once practice/game ends
- No food or drinks in the gym (flasks or water OK). Teams must place their bags and other belongings outside of the gym. No folding chairs inside the gym. Everything must be outside to avoid overcrowding & give our teams ample playing space. Teams can bring a tent (1 per team) to set up outside.
- Parents are not permitted to enter 808 Hale. They may only watch from outside. Please remind them to bring their own chairs or covered tent (2 rows of tents to allow coaches to park in marked stalls). Please remind your parents to be courteous and maintain a positive for all players, coaches and parents.
- Parking: Coaches only (2 PER team. First come/first serve). Only Player drop off at 808 Hale. No double parking please. Do not put tents in the parking stalls, only aligning outside of roll-up doors/nets. Please do not block vehicles as well. Any other parking off premises must be in a "marked stall" and do not block the doors/gates to other business. Parking is at your own risk & at no liability to 808 Hale and/or your Club Team. Please be mindful of your belongings left in the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of other businesses in the area. At a previous tourney, some parents & spectators set up chairs in parking spaces (at other warehouses) across the street. Unfortunately, they left behind trash & food! We ask that you clean up and be respectful of their space.
- Keep front entrance free and clear of any obstructions (FIRE CODE)
- Children: No ball playing, No skateboarding or bike riding, please watch your children as they cannot wander around the other warehouses or businesses.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol on the premises
- All other persons in the gym MUST be on the roster (either player or Coach).
- No chairs of ANY KIND allowed in the gym.
bottom of page